I don’t understand why people are always begging for promos. I mean seriously, why do you DESPERATELY NEED people to follow your blog? Shouldn’t you be blogging for yourself anyway? When you started out, there was nothing but posts pretty much for yourself, so why should that change now? It’s great having people follow your blog, knowing that people actually see your posts and stuff, I won’t say it isn’t. I have a little over 100 followers, I don’t know how the hell that happened because my blog isn’t everywhere, and I think that’s cool. But I’m not greedy. I’m not going around to everyone’s blog saying “LOOK AT MY BLOG! I NEED MORE FOLLOWERS! I NEED (insert number there) AMOUNT OF FOLLOWERS!” because I’m ok with the amount I have. In short, people make absolutely no sense to me.
tagged as: Personal. Rant. Desperate people. Begging for promotions.
- hasnainsworld reblogged this from emeraldflames
- peek-achoo reblogged this from emeraldflames
- peek-achoo likes this
- yvckybvnny said: it makes sense for blogs that aren’t personal but i totally agree. or people who like, own etsys and shit, i get that. but yea. so dumb.
- yvckybvnny likes this
- greatwasabi said: promo me bitch
- emeraldflames posted this